On November 10th, IYL was brought to schools. IAPS organized an international day where physics students show school pupils exciting physics experiments in order to secure a continued and growing interest in physics and science.
- Aarhus, Denmark: Around 40 school pupils attending a workshop with Fysikshow Aarhus
- Ankara, Turkey: The day will include a Laser Maze tournament, a seminar and a trip to ASELSAN Electro-Optical Group.
- Bari, Italy: Around 200 school pupils will be reached.
- Canada: Museum visited
- Multiple cities, Germany
- Iran: Arranged by individual members
- Skopje, Macedonia: 2-4 high schools will be visited.
Here you can now find a guideline for the IYL School Day. It lists possible experiments and an example for a school class. Take a look for further information.
Farhangian University, Isfahan, Iran:
Macedonian Physics Students Society, Skopje, Macedonia:
Fysikshow, Aarhus, Denmark: