Categories
Announcements

jIAPS – the journal for physics students

Today we are proud to revive the great tradition of jIAPS, the journal of IAPS! For the past few years, jIAPS has been published only once per year. Now, jIAPS is coming back as an online journal, with articles published regularly for your reading pleasure.

See this? That’s jIAPS

What’s new this time?

The journal is going to be on the front page of the IAPS website!

But brand new jIAPS is not just a journal anymore. We officially got the job of the news reporter at IAPS. jIAPS will now publish news on upcoming events, experiences from past events, casual conversations about the lives of physics students, interviews with researchers from around the world, along with the scientific and non-scientific articles that our lovely authors send us… phew, the list never ends.

The best articles published online will also be published in the printed edition for this year. Stay tuned!

How can you get involved?

jIAPS is open to submissions from physics students around the world. We are always open for business, so we’ll be accepting articles throughout the year.

Has your NC or LC organized a great event recently? Have you just remembered the fun you had at ICPS or PLANCKS three years ago? Have you wanted to share your ideas, scientific findings, or just something that genuinely amazes you? This is your chance to present it to an international audience.

Not sure how to get started? We’ve made a document just for that: jIAPS Submission Guidelines. You can also look at articles from past editions of jIAPS for inspiration. Just take a deep breath… and start writing now! Once your article is done, send it to our email, jiaps@iaps.info. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by email or at the #jiaps channel on IAPS Discord.

Until the next article…

On behalf of jIAPS Staff,
Zlatan Vasović, Editor-in-Chief