the registration for the event in Zagreb is now up! Register here.
Participation fee is set at 65 € and only IAPS members may attend.
Schedule of the event can be found here. For any questions, contact edu[at]iaps.info
* denotes events related to EGM and it is possible to join those as well (not included in price of the trip). If you are coming to the EGM, please let the EC know. (ec[at]iaps.info)
For more info visit NOTE or event pages.
The Annual General Meeting comprises all members of IAPS, who are up to date with their subscriptions. The Annual General Meeting 2016 of IAPS will be held on
Sunday, 14th of August at 14:00 (UTC+2:00)
At Microsoft Innovation Center (Skyparks Bussiness Center), Malta International Airport Luqa, Malta.
It is recommended that all interested parties go together, so we will meet in front of university (quadrangle) at 13:00. For those unable to physically attend, stream will be available.
Furthermore, members interested in bidding for ICPS 2018, PLANCKS 2018 or who are interested in running for an office in the IAPS EC 2016/2017, should contact the Executive Committee as soon as possible at ec (at) iaps.info
Final agenda of Annual General Meeting 2016
- Election of chair, secretary and tellers
- Voting rights
- New members
- Approval of the minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting
- Auditors report and accounts of the previous Executive Committee
- Election of auditors
- Report on the work of the outgoing Executive Committee
- IAPS Reimbursement Guideline
- Code of Conduct
- IAPS IMAP grant 2016/2017
- Regulation changes
- PLANCKS General Rules
- IAPS School Day topic
- IAPS archivists
- EC structure for 2017/2018, jIAPS editor position
- Provisional budget and setting of membership fees for 2016/2017
- Final report of the ICPS 2015 Organizing Committee
- Election of the host of ICPS 2018
- Progress report of the ICPS 2017 Organizing Committee
- Final report of the PLANCKS 2015 Organizing Committee
- Election of the host of PLANCKS 2018
- Progress report of the PLANCKS 2017 Organizing Committee
- Election of Executive Committee members
- Other points of interest
We look forward to seeing you there!
Volunteering and gathering experience in student associations is getting increasingly popular and useful to have on your CV whilst looking for your first job. You can be an enthusiastic beginner, a self-made pro looking to share knowledge or something in between. What is important: to have an open mind, good work ethics, the will to help and learning by doing.
Your Executive Committee wants to implement a lot of fun & useful new things in out network and needs your help. In accordance with the regulations (5.1.3), the EC decided form subcommittees on IT, PR, Member issues, Education & Outreach, Finances, External relations and their members will not have a vote in the EC.
If you are interested in working in these fields for IAPS, send in an email with your CV and motivational letter to appropriate address. List of emails and specific skills we are looking for can be found here:
Specific calls for subbies 2015/2016
The application process starts 23/12/2015 13:00 CET and ends 10/1/2016 13:00 CET, when EC will evaluate the applications. The procedure can be found here:
General information – procedure specifications.
At the end of the year, all hardworking participants will receive a certificate for their work which you can attach to your CV.
In case you have additional questions, send them to ec (at) iaps.info, we will try to respond as quickly as we can.