Has your physics career suppressed your inner creativity? Do you need more outlets to express the talents you always – or never – knew you had? Unleash your inner artist with the jIAPS Creative Competition. Winners will have their work published in the journal of IAPS: jIAPS as well as win prizes.
Guidelines for the Competition:
- Submit a creative work on any medium you prefer: a photograph, poem, artwork, comic strip, etc to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that the file you submit is of the highest definition; especially for photographs, pictures of artwork, comics, etc.
- We recommend scanning any hand drawn artworks, comics, etc. and sending them as a PDF document.
Deadline: August 15th, 2021
If you’re looking for some inspiration, check out the creative works submitted to jIAPS in previous years.
If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com.
- The contest will not be held if we do not receive enough applications.
- jIAPS has the right to edit articles for publication in print and/or online.