Has your physics career suppressed your inner creativity? Do you need more outlets to express the talents you always – or never – knew you had? Unleash your inner artist with the jIAPS Creative Competition. Winners will have their work published in the journal of IAPS: jIAPS as well as win prizes.
Guidelines for the Competition:
- Submit a creative work on any medium you prefer: a photograph, poem, artwork, comic strip, etc to email@example.com.
- Please ensure that the file you submit is of the highest definition; especially for photographs, pictures of artwork, comics, etc.
- We recommend scanning any hand drawn artworks, comics, etc. and sending them as a PDF document.
If you’re looking for some inspiration, check out the creative works submitted to jIAPS in previous years.
If you have any questions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The contest will not be held if we do not receive enough applications.
- jIAPS has the right to edit articles for publication in print and/or online.