We are the representatives of the 900 physics students in Graz and we are part of a larger structure, the national union of students. As such, we hold weekly meetings with 20-30 persons where we work on topics like
- curricula development and exam regulations,
- mediation between professors and students,
- organization of excursions and social events,
- counseling on the legal rights and duties of the students,
- networking with other physics representatives,
- and more
We have five elected members per university, but anyone willing toparticipate is welcome.