Do you have something that needs to be promote? With a webpage, a newsletter, a journal, a Facebook page, a Twitter account, and members on all continents, IAPS can probably help you.
Whether you are an individual or a national committee, write to email@example.com with your informations. We need to know the following:
- What is the title of your activity?
- Who is organizing it?
- What is it about?
- Is there a relevant media file such as a picture, video, poster etc?
- Does something happen at a specific time?
- When should your activity be promoted by IAPS?
- Can IAPS members participate?
Note that activities do not need to be open to all IAPS members for IAPS to promote them though such events are prioritised.
After receiving your information, we will get back to you on how we want to help.
We are looking forward to hearing from you