We want to help you promote your events and utilize our international audience and reach. If you have events that you want to spread the word about, IAPS has a webpage, a newsletter, a journal, a Facebook page, a Twitter account, an Instagram account, and members on all continents.
Whether you are an individual or a national committee, write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your information about the event and we can work together to see how we can help.
Useful information to include:
- What is the title of your activity?
- Who is organizing it?
- What is it about?
- Is there a relevant media file such as a picture, video, poster etc?
- Does something happen at a specific time?
- When should your activity be promoted by IAPS?
- Can IAPS members participate?
Note that activities do not need to be open to all IAPS members for IAPS to promote them, though such events are prioritized.
After receiving your information, we will get back to you on how we can help.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!