The journal of IAPS, jIAPS, is the annual publication of IAPS featuring all our events, scientific articles and creative works from our members, and any news of interest to our IAPS community.
To have your article featured, participate in our annual article contest. The contest is open to all and the articles are judged on their ability to communicate the content to the readers. To have your creative works chosen, you can also participate in the creative competition.
The journal is organized and run by an Editor-in-Chief, who will supervise a team of Editors and PR Manager to write, edit, design, and promote articles for a cohesive and visually appealing journal that represents the IAPS community!
Call for 2021 jIAPS Editor-in-Chief
The Editor-in-Chief’s role will consist of:
- coordinating with the IAPS PR manager and supervising their team of editors to assemble the 2021 edition
- communicating with IAPS EC, member committees, and external contacts to gather all the relevant information for the publication
- along with editors, writing and editing articles, doing general typesetting and creating graphics for articles
- along with the jIAPS PR manager, promoting jIAPS on its social media accounts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (@_jIAPS_)
There is no experience necessary to apply, but skills in leadership, communication and organization will come in very handy. These are also skills you will learn on the job!
You can also opt to join as an Editor or PR Manager.
- Editors are responsible for writing, editing and/or designing articles.
- The PR Manager is responsible for promoting the journal on social media, from its early stages of work in progress and competition announcements to winners and runners up announcements and final release.
Joining IAPS and the jIAPS editing team through any of the above positions will not only put you ahead of other applicants for future positions in IAPS, it will also help you gain valuable, employable experience in a vast, international association.
To apply, please fill out this form. If you have any questions about the application or any of the positions, please email our PR Manager, Athy, at email@example.com.